A welcome note from our new Managing Director
Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Richard Dawson and I was appointed Managing Director of Lorisian and YorkTest Laboratories at the start of this year.
The first thing I would like to say, is a big thank you for your support of our Lorisian brand and to thank you for your continuing business.
My style of running a company is one of collaboration and putting the needs of the customer first. We have already undergone a few changes this year at Lorisian, which I would like to share with you:
- a fresh approach from our Lorisian team, headed up by James Callery, Josh Netherwood and Gemma Callaghan, where we wish to work in a true partnership style with yourself and other industry professionals
- Dr Gill Hart, our Scientific Director, will be sharing more industry news via webinars and our website
- we are launching some exciting new products this year – which started with the launch of our new LiverCheck Test and Diabetes Test in May
- Mark Cook, Head of Marketing, will be creating more added value content to support your partnership with Lorisian, such as website and social media content
- we are investing in new IT systems, so that we can more easily communicate together and meet your ongoing requirements
- our Lorisian customer support team Georgia Davies and James Harrod; as well as Gemma Callaghan, Josh Netherwood & James Callery and myself – are available to chat with you by phone anytime or to meet with you in person if you wish
There are many other new developments over the coming months that I look forward to sharing with you.
I would welcome any feedback as to your experience of working with Lorisian and how we could provide an even better service. Please call me anytime on 01904 428 578 or email me at richard.dawson@Lorisian.com.
Once again, many thanks for working with Lorisian and YorkTest Laboratories and I look forward to establishing a long lasting and enjoyable partnership with you.
Richard Dawson, Managing Director